Established consulting firm with personnel in 9 states is seeking a full-time (40 hours per week) Office & Accounting Manager. This is a “work from home” opportunity and the candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to succeed in an unsupervised work environment. If you have five-plus years of administrative experience, proven Microsoft Office skills, Mac skills, accounting (QuickBooks) experience, sales proposal experience, website development/maintenance experience; ability to learn and manage several software applications, excellent proofing skills, and a “can do” attitude, we want to hear from you!
- Content and grammatical review of client-ready documents
- Draft and review of sales proposals.
- Contract management
- Month end reports
- Light bookkeeping
- Invoice clients (including Client specific portals) and manage Accounts Receivable
- Review and track staff expenses and timesheets (Nexonia)
- Make bank deposits of client payments as needed
- Assembly and delivery of client proposals to FedEx
- Interface with our bookkeeping/accounting firm
- Administer HRA/FSA/DCFSA Programs
- Retrieve and process mail on a weekly to bi-weekly basis from a designated mailstop
- Attend online meetings and take notes as needed
- Some overtime may be required
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an administrative/office support role
- Strong computer skills including:
- Microsoft Office
- QuickBooks Online
- Adobe Spark
- Custom relational database
- Timekeeping and Expense software
- Project Management software
- Managing social media presence and impact through Facebook and LinkedIn
- Background check(s) may be required throughout employment
- Bonding (PCS will cover the cost)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Fast learner, positive attitude, and the ability to work well with a geographically dispersed team
- Associate or Bachelors degree in a related field a plus
- The ability to work from home with minimal supervision in a virtual office environment
The candidate will be required to supply their own reliable broadband Internet connectivity. The company will reimburse the successful candidate up to $100 per month for the cost of the above service.
PCS will provide a company-owned cell phone, computer and monitor to the chosen applicant for use while employed, along with necessary office supplies. The candidate will supply their own office furniture and space.
Pay will be at an hourly rate – commensurate with experience. Benefits may include 401k with match, vacation, Employer-sponsored HRA, TSA Precheck, maintenance of job related certifications.
The successful applicant will be evaluated after a 3 month probation period to determine continued employment.
You can find out information about Proven Compliance Solutions at www.provencompliance.com. If interested, please forward resume with work experience and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.